What is Pilates Derby?
Eases your tired joints and muscles
Improve your posture
Help to relax your mind as well as your body
Ease lower back pain
Restore your YOU in meditation
Get more flexible
- On your first night could you come a few minutes early please as there is a medical questionnaire for you to fill out so I can cater and be aware of any physical restrictions before we start.
- Don’t forget to bring a yoga/fitness mat with you, the thicker the better, we spend three quarters of the class on the floor, so I want you to be as comfy as possible.
- Also it would be great if you brought a towel or a small rug along with you as at the end you can get comfy and warm under the rug for the meditation part of the session. The meditation is not of a spiritual nature it is a guided 5 minutes for you to gather yourself, become aware of your body and to totally relax.
- The whole aim of the class is to strengthen and lengthen your body but also to help you to connect your mind with the whole movement of your body. The session will be a quiet one, with low relaxing music in the back ground. When you leave the hall I want you to feel totally relaxed, calm and renewed.
- In my other sessions the ladies regularly say they have the best nights sleep after there class. I could go on for hours about the benefits of sleep (but I won’t bore you). So my aim is to help you to feel good about your body and mind.
- To further enhance this experience each week we will be diffusing a different blend of essential oils into the room, you will also have the blend on a tissue to take home with you. They are all designed for women, and will be either balancing, calming, cleansing or relaxing. Members love this bit, – I do also.
- Also, every week we will be using a different piece of equipment to challenge your core further. I provide this equipment for you. It is worth noting we do not run classes on Bank Holidays.
I am very much looking forward to helping you all to feel good about your bodies and become the leanest, strongest and most relaxed version of yourself.
The best way to secure your place ongoing is to book a block of 6 – it is also the cheapest. The block is ongoing and consecutive, which means you have to use them for the next 6 weeks and if you miss a class you will lose that session.
Here’s what some of my ladies are saying about our classes….
“Sheer bliss Susan, that’s what I think of your sessions”
‘I can’t imagine not being part of this now. It’s scheduled into my week’
‘I can’t live without pilates, it’s amazing and everyone should do it!’
” This class is my personal favourite. I love it as it helps me to re-balance my body after the other ALIVE sessions.”
“I love the explanations as we do things, info on each stretch/movement and what it affects”
Courses of 6 weeks classes are sold for £30 for a block.
Or you can PAYG £6 per class